Each year, many students from around the world choose to study English in Australia.
Langports mission is to provide the best English learning experience to students from around the world. Langports has its own multi-level Brisbane and Gold Coast campuses with modern facilities, located in the centre
of each city. Providing a range of innovative courses, Langports offers students the opportunity to learn English, according to their own individual objectives, and uses weekly one-to-one counselling to ensure students are supported on their journey to reach their goals.
In addition to our courses, it is the people who make Langports special. Our friendly student services team arrange accommodation, and airport pickups, as well as a vast array of social events, ensuring students meet people from all over the world. In 2012, students from over 50 different nationalities chose to study English at Langports experiencing a unique and special school.
Click here to download our brochure!
Why is Langports different? Why choose to study English in Australia at Langports?
- Recently we were rated the best English school in Australia by our students. Please take a look at this site for reviews Gold Coast Campus - http://www.educationstars.com/enen/institution/192/ Brisbane Campus - http://www.educationstars.com/enen/institution/193/
- UFO English: this is a unique English course focusing on each individual student’s learning skills, abilities and objectives. Personal timetables allow students to achieve personal goals and the Langports Study Plan is designed to help students manage their own progress.
- Langports offers a wide range of English courses, including Cambridge Choice, English for Academic Purposes, Business Plus and TOEIC Plus.
- Students from over 50 nationalities chose to study at Langports in 2012.
- Langports employs highly qualified teachers and facilitates ongoing staff development programs to ensure students get the best teaching quality.
- Both of our campuses are in great locations and have excellent facilities: the Brisbane campus is located in the city centre in a stand alone 3-level building close to transport, shops, restaurants and cafes. The Gold Coast campus is located in a stand alone 2-level building in Surfers Paradise and students are able to hire bicycles and surfboards. Langports also provides lounge areas, outdoor areas, a kitchen, a small library, approximately 50 computers with internet access and also wireless internet throughout each campus.
- Langports offers students four different types of accommodation at both campuses: three types of homestay (deluxe homestay, family homestay and self-cater) as well as student houses.
- At Langports we believe in education. Not only for international students, but also for disadvantaged children around the world. John France, Langports founder & CEO created the Langports Foundation to help disadvantaged children to gain access to a better education.
Click to find out more about The Langports Foundation.