Study English + Internship in Sydney
Benoit’s Internship at Base Sydney
Benoit from France shares his experience with our English + Internship Program. He studied in Brisbane and completed his 8 week internship in Finance at Base Backpackers in Sydney.
Current Internship Opportunities
Langports currently has multiple opportunities for internships in Sydney!
At present, we have companies seeking interns in the following industries over the coming few months:
- Tourism & Hospitality (minimmu 4 weeks)
- General Administration (minimum 4 weeks)
- Event Management (minimum 8 weeks)
- Event Styling and Floristry (minimum 8 weeks)
- Finance (minimum 8 weeks.preferred 12)
In addition to that, we have companies looking at filling positions in:
- Graphic/Web design
Katie’s Experience as Internship Host
Katie, General Manager at Base Backpackers is one of our internship providers in Sydney. Below, she shares her experience with Langports’ students, how they are able to support the business and what they can take away from their internship experience.
Langports’ English + Internship Program has been specifically designed to help students:
- Increase the value of their English classes by using their new English skills in a workplace environment
- Develop their employment skills
- Learn the cultural norms of an Australian business
- Become more confident with their English and professional skills
- Differentiate themselves in the job market
- Obtain relevant career experience to benefit their career in Australia or at home
- Potentially obtain a work reference from an Australian company
English + Internship Program
For more information, view and download our English + Internship Program brochure here.
Students can easily switch between campuses
Moreover, students can study in one location and do an internship at another location. This is a great means of travelling through Australia while studying English and gaining work experience.
More Internship Testimonials
Related blog posts: