It combines the two elements required to enter and succeed in a vocational or tertiary program in Australia: IELTS exam preparation and academic preparation. In this course, you will be taught how to complete tasks and assignments expected at a university level, including:
– A 2000 word academic essay. Development of your research skills, speed reading, note taking, drafting, writing and referencing skills!
– Individual and group presentations where you will gain confidence at presenting academic material in front of a class, all in English!
- Pre-test required for entry – minimum level -upper-intermediate (equivalent to IELTS 5.0 with no sub-band less than 5.0)
- Regular progress reports and weekly feedback from our greatly experienced teachers over your performance
- Academic counselling and assistance with further tertiary studies
- Direct pathways available to universities in Australia