Langports offers 2 different English + Internship programs:
- English + Work Experience Program
- English + Professional Internship Placement
Both of these programs are available to all Langports students who study English for a minimum of 4 weeks prior to their internship and reach at least an Intermediate level of English for the English + Work Experience Program, or an Upper-Intermediate level of English for the English + Professional Internship Placement (a personal study plan can be recommended by Langports based on your current level and objective).
You can choose to do an internship full-time during a break between 2 courses, or after you have completed your English course.
- Internships are available for students aged 18 and over
- First, students study English full-time (9am to 3.35pm) or part-time (9am to 12.25pm), depending on their visa and course, for at least 4 weeks
- English courses can include UFO English, Cambridge Flexi, FCE, CAE, CPE, IELTS, EAP.
- Then, they undertake an internship:
- Student visa holders – choose a 4, 6 or 8 week internship to take in your course break (depending on your course & study plan)
- Working Holiday visa holders – choose a 4, 6, 8 or 12 week internship
- All internship placements are unpaid