Uniquely, the course is designed so that you will have different classes for your skills (grammar, writing, reading, listening & speaking) that are always at your level. On the first day, you will take some short tests and you will be given a level from 1-6 for each of the 4 macro-skills (listening, reading, writing, speaking) and for grammar. In addition, you will choose an OPTION class and LANGUAGE WORKSHOPS for the afternoons. Therefore, depending on your skills, you could potentially have six different classes and six different teachers every week.
Every Monday, you will have an individual interview with your USE teacher to review your progress. If you develop your skills quickly, you can move through the levels at your own pace, optimising your learning progress.
- Personalised timetable – different classes/levels for macro-skills
- Available for students of all levels (each level takes approximately 10 weeks to complete)
- Regular progress reports and weekly feedback
- Long-term students are tracked and receive academic counselling to ensure they continue to progress
- Part-time course available for over 18 years old students on a Working Holiday Visa or Tourist Visa
- Under 18 years old students and Student Visa holders must study full time